|Call for Action!!|
For June 3rd, Please Call-in, email or both for the mask wearing at work, they want to keep all Indoor Workers that don’t get the vaccines to keep wearing the mask, which is Discrimination! If they already got a vaccine they don’t need to treat us as such.
On Wednesday, June 2, 2021, 09:52:20 AM PDT, Money, Sarah@DIR <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
Here is the email containing the link to the agenda for the June 3 meeting (the link is at the bottom of the email, just above the button that says “Join our mailing list”.
If you want to provide written comments, please send them to email@example.com. If you would like to comment orally during the meeting, there will be a public portion at the beginning of the meeting where you can address the Board.
If you wish to comment orally during the meeting, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide us with the following information:
· Your name and affiliation
· Will you be attending via WebEx or the teleconference line?
· Will you be needing Spanish translation?
· Please provide us with a phone number to reach you at in case there are any connection issues when it is your turn to address the Board.
OSH Standards Board
2520 Venture Oaks Way #350
Sacramento, CA. 95833
|PLEASE NOTE: In accordance with Executive Order N-29-20, and|
Executive Order N-33-20, the June 3, 2021 Board Meeting will be conducted via teleconference.
Attend the meeting via Video-conference:
1. Go to www.webex.com
2. Select “Join”
3. Enter the meeting information: 268 984 996
4. Enter your name and email address then click “Join Meeting”
5. Video-conference will be opened to the public at 9:50 a.m.
Attend the meeting via Teleconference:
1. Dial (844) 992-4726
2. When prompted, enter 268 984 996
3. When prompted for an Attendee ID, press #
4. Teleconference will be opened to the public at 9:50 a.m.
Live video stream and audio stream (English and Spanish):
1. Go to https://videobookcase.com/california/oshsb/
2. Video stream and audio stream will launch as the meeting starts at 10:00 a.m.
Public Comment Queue:
Stakeholders who wish to comment on agenda items may submit a request to be added to the public comment queue. Please provide the following information*: 1) name; 2) affiliation;
3) comment topic; and 4) phone number (if not attending via Webex).
*Information requested is voluntary and not required to address the Board.
In advance of the meeting: Email the requested information to OSHSB@dir.ca.gov.
During the meeting: Email the requested information to OSHSB@dir.ca.gov, request to speak via Webex “Chat” function, or dial 916-274-5721 to be placed in the queue.
NOTE: In accordance with Executive O
Categories: Pasadena CA