By Kelly Kohls
Ohio School Board Constitutional Coalition
Happy New Year & welcome to 2023! We are so excited to launch our Quarterly OSBCC Social to meet like-minded citizens across Ohio face to face. The first Social will be NE Ohio in Strongsville. We plan to do Central and Southern Ohio next. Please come from all over Ohio though! We’re rotating this event for convenience to all members.
Come on out and meet everyone! We will be speaking on a couple hot topics and introducing the OSBCC Board & Leadership team. We’ll also be rolling out guest speakers and educational pieces as we evolve.
Be a part of making a difference in your city, county, and state! We can’t wait to meet you.
Here are the Social details.
February OSBCC Social:
- RSVP & Payment Link: RSVP/PREPAY HERE
- Please RSVP from the above Google Form.
- The Payment Link is also in the Google Form.
- Please RSVP & Pay by 1/22/23.
- Openings are limited so please reserve spots soon (70 max)!
- Cost is $25/person. This is at our cost. Additional donations will be accepted & appreciated!
- This is on Sunday February 5th, 1:00 at JBella (12201 Pearl Road, Strongsville, Ohio 44136).
- If you missed the payment link here is a direct link: https://www.clover.com/pay-widgets/f0ecf44b-ab2e-4115-9a13-4e47890f1fa7
- OSBCC Board Members Speaking & Hosting:
- Patrick Burch – School Board Member Norton
- Rick Cyngier – School Board Member Brooklyn
- Tom Hach – School Board Member Riverside
- Amy Kissinger – School Board Member Cambridge
- Matt Markling – McGown & Markling – Attorneys at Law
- Annie Payne – School Board Member Mentor
- Jeremiah Sawyer – North Royalton School Board
Together we are stronger!
Note: “This is for discussion purposes. The information is not necessarily the views of OSBCC.”-
Please support Lake County’s Sub Zero Mission –