The Foundation for Applied Conservative Leadership is offering another training session for the budding community activist. Here is a message from Debbie Hopper, their Director of Programs.
You owe it to the principles you stand for to learn how to become the most effective activist you can be.
The Foundation’s Campaign Management School will help teach you the fundamentals needed to win elections for liberty.
If you are ready to DO something to take back power from the politicians and elites for “We The People,” you NEED to attend this class.
This intense one-day training covers:
- The REAL Nature of Politics.
- The core of every campaign, including the Lincoln 4 Step, building your campaign plans, and an introduction to timeline budgeting.
- Advanced campaign communications, including using the Leesburg grid, framing issues, and targeting your communications.
- Basic fundraising: calling, mail, email and events.
- How to set up (and tear down) your campaign.
Who should attend this Campaign Management School?
- First-time candidates (for any office)
- Elected officials who want to run better campaigns
- Volunteers, staff, and those who want to influence the public policy process
The Foundation’s Trainers aren’t pointed-headed intellectuals and policy wonks. Our schools are taught by people who have been putting these principles to work in the political trenches and have the scars and stories to show you how to use the tools, tactics and strategies we teach to win for liberty.
Director of Programs
Foundation for Applied Conservative Leadership
P.S. Don’t wait! Click below to register, today.
Thompson, OH school on Saturday, May 18, 2019!