LFC Comments: The patriots in Medina County provided the following resource material that address the lies, deceptions and betrayals of Critical Race Theory, Black Lives Matter, the false 1619 project, Marxism and their updated Ohio public school policy combatting race and sex stereotyping in our public schools.
Here is a link to the Presidents Advisory Board’s Final 1776 report:
Here is a flyer debunking the Black Lives Matter Marxist movement’s lies and deceptions.
Here is their recommended Ohio public school policy change:
Updated Nondiscrimination Policy Combatting Race and Sex Stereotyping
For purposes of this policy, the term “sex” shall have its scientific and traditional meaning of the status of being male or female, as biologically determined before birth at the DNA level.
- No Ohio school district employee, while acting in his or her official capacity, shall provide any survey, instructional material, or other information to any student promoting the following:
- That one race or sex is inherently superior to another race or sex;
- That an individual, by virtue of his or her race or sex, is inherently racist, sexist, biased, or oppressive, whether consciously or unconsciously;
- That an individual should be discriminated against or receive adverse treatment solely or partly because of his or her race or sex;
- That members of one race or sex cannot and should not attempt to treat others without respect to race or sex;
- That an individual’s moral character is necessarily determined by his or her race or sex;
- That an individual, by virtue of his or her race or sex, bears responsibility for actions committed in the past or present by other members of the same race or sex;
- That any individual should feel discomfort, guilt, anguish, or any other form of psychological distress on account of his or her race or sex;
- That meritocracy or traits such as a hard work ethic, financial responsibility, natural marriage, good parenting, respect for the law, and other categories are racist or sexist, or were created by a particular race or sex to oppress another race or sex.