To The States, or any one of them, or any city of The States,
Resist much, obey little;
Once unquestioning obedience, once fully enslaved;
Once fully enslaved, no nation, state, city, of this earth, ever afterward resumes its liberty.
Walt Whitman (1819–1892) Leaves of Grass 1900
RECALL GASCON petitions are here!
Directions for those circulating the petition:
· IT IS VITAL TO NOT REPRESENT A POLITICAL PARTY OR CANDIDATE
· We are trying to collect 720,000 SIGNATURES, not fighting for our rights at this moment
· Depending on the location, consider whether it would be beneficial to wear a mask, offer clean pens and sanitizer
· Use clipboards and signs, you can find graphics here Crime victims are leading the effort to Recall George Gascon
· You want to have this page printed when you are collecting signatures
· ANYONE may circulate the petition, no matter what county they live in but ONLY Los Angeles COUNTY registered residents may sign the petition.
· Sample introduction. “I’m collecting signatures to recall Gascon. We want to keep dangerous criminals off the street to make our neighborhoods and families safe.”
· Mail completed petition to:
Victims of Violent Crime for the Recall of District Attorney Gascon
20555 Devonshire St., Box 445,
Chatsworth, CA 91311
Saturday, May 22nd @ 1:00 PM Patriot Precinct Project training in South Pasadena. I encourage you to attend and learn how to affect change in the Republican Party and California.
* Monday, May 24th Join me at the South Bay Republican Assembly’s Monday Evening Meeting 6:15 PM to 8:30 PM 24004 Neece Ave. Torrance CA Speakers: David Hernandez, Chairman of the Los Angeles Hispanic Republican Club and AM 870 Radio Host, CRA Membership Secretary, Rick Marshall and Candidates for Governor, Daniel Mercuri and Diego Martinez
* Wednesday, May 26th Encore – our special guest speakers are Adrina and Adam. They have both spoken at our group separately. Having them speak together makes for a powerful night of eye-opening exposition. Check out Adam’s YouTube channel here “No American citizen wants to believe that their government kills its own people.” Unfortunately the only thing that matters is Truth. Denial because the truth is painful does not change it. It takes courage to face Truth when it will inevitably change the trajectory of the rest of your life. This is why most people never do face it, hence the cognitive dissonance.
* Friday, May 28th REMINDER – potluck @ 5:00