Dear potential team members,
Many of you know that I have announced my candidacy for State Assembly. I had no idea how much work it would involve. Naïve? Perhaps, but God had it planned all along. He has literally prepared my path at every turn.
The people I have come to know, such as many of you, I otherwise would not have met had it not been for the draconian lockdowns and our rebelliousness. I realize that it was the combination of the tyrannical pressure and our resistance against it that created this incredible group of Patriot Warriors and my life is SO much richer because of you.
I am writing to ask a few things of you:
1) If you would like to be removed from this email list please reply with “UNSUBSCRIBE” in the subject line.
2) This is an arena thick with the heaviness of demonic oppression. I ask Bible-believing Christ followers to please pray for me in the name of Jesus. Pray as the Holy Spirit leads you.
3) I am in need of people to “scout” my district for Wednesday Patriots’ Night Out locations, coffee shops, and other venues. This would require walking into a recommended location to find if they allow natural-faced customers. If you believe this is something you could do, please text, call or email me right away. District 51 includes: East L.A., Chinatown, Cypress Park, Eagle Rock, Echo Park, El Sereno, Glassell Park, Highland Park, Lincoln Heights, Montecito Heights, and Silver Lake.
4) If you are able to become a regular donor of $5.00 (or more) per month, it would impact our efforts greatly. God is at the heart of our work towards combating the reign of evil in our state. By investing in our campaign, you will also enjoy the success of our combined efforts.
5) FINALLY, our first volunteer Zoom meeting will be on: Thursday, November 11th 7:00 – 8:00 PM Details will be emailed next week.
I invite you to join me as we defeat the Democrat incumbent that has run unopposed for three terms and has evidenced little heart for our district.
June 7, 2022 is the Statewide Direct Primary Election.
November 8, 2022 is the California election
** You can also text giafor2022 to 888-444-8774 to donate.
Categories: Gia for 2022