Thanks to Tom Z. for this message regarding the issue of sovereignty of the U.S. He is calling for all patriots to contact their Ohio Congressmen, and Senator Portman. Politicians will react when the citizens contact them about an issue. We must hold them accountable to ensure that the United States is a sovereign nation.
1) Are you aware that in a government shutdown, only about 40% of government employees are furloughed, none of whom hold what are called “essential employees”, and that even though they don’t get paid when they are off work, once the government shutdown is over, they normally get all their back pay even though they did not work those hours. So, in effect they get a paid vacation during a shutdown! Furthermore, a shutdown does not affect social security, welfare checks, or any other form of government assistance or the military and post office. Things that are affected are things like zoos, national park sites, and processing of tax returns.
2) Are you aware that building a wall on the southern border would have a one time cost of $25 billion dollars, but that the cost to take care of illegal immigrants who are in our country is $130 Billion dollars every year, for free healthcare, free education, free food stamps, free housing, additional policing and insurance costs due to higher crime, all of which YOU and other Americans pay for in higher taxes at the local, state and federal levels? Of the 30 million illegal immigrants who are ALREADY in the United States, 40% are on government assistance.
3) Last year a record of over 70,000 Americans died from drug overdoses, 95% of the Heroin and Fentanyl come into the United States across the Mexican Border.
4) The Democrats say “Walls don’t Work” yet the border wall in Israel has cut illegal immigration by 99% !!!
We the People chanted “Build that Wall” and we voted for President Trump in large part because we want to be a sovereign nation and to stop illegal immigration into our nation. NOW WE HAVE TO FIGHT FOR IT! This is on US, NOT the President. If we don’t drive public opinion to support funding for the border wall, we will not get a border wall – EVER! We FINALLY have a President who will stand up for US, for the middle class, for the average American. Now we MUST support him in every way we can. Use your creative abilities and do everything you can to win this most important fight.
Make sure that EVERYONE you know sees this video of Trump fighting for the Wall!
Then start calling Ohio Congressmen! Tell them “No Wall Funding – No Government Funding”.
|1||Rep. Steve Chabot (R)||Stacy.Barton@mail.house.gov||202-225-2216|
|2||Rep. Brad Wenstrup (R)||Derek.Harley@mail.house.gov||202-225-3164|
|4||Rep. Jim Jordan (R)||Cameron.Warner@mail.house.gov||202-225-2676|
|5||Rep. Bob Latta (R)||email@example.com||202-225-6405|
|6||Rep. Bill Johnson (R)||Mike.Smullen@mail.house.gov||202-225-5705|
|7||Rep. Bob Gibbs (R)||Meredith.Dolan@mail.house.gov||202-225-6265|
|8||Rep. Warren Davidson (R)||Jason.Yaworske@mail.house.gov||202-225-6205|
|10||Rep. Mike Turner (R)||Adam.Howard@mail.house.gov||202-225-6465|
|12||Rep. Troy Balderson (R)||Kelli.Briggs@mail.house.gov||202-225-5355|
|14||Rep. David Joyce (R)||Dino.Disanto@mail.house.gov||202-225-5731|
|15||Rep. Steven Stivers (R)||Courtney.Whetstone@mail.house.gov||202-225-2015|
|16||Rep. Jim Renacci (R)||Surya.Gunasekara@mail.house.gov||202-225-3876|
Then Call Senator Rob Portman 202-224-3353 or online
Contact the President and tell him that we support his position on a shutdown of non-essential government if Congress does not fund building of the wall:
• Call the White House switch board (before 4:00 PM) at 202-456-1414
• Send the President a message at https://www.whitehouse.gov/contact/