Sarah Fowler sent us the following information for the budding, future political leaders:
The Foundation for Applied Conservative Leadership is hosting a Political Leadership School in Jefferson, OH!
Click here https://www.faclevents.org/rockcreek-oh-1-day-23mar2019 to register for the class on Saturday, Mar 23, 2019 in Jefferson, OH!
All of the instructors at the Foundation bring their own experience and insights gained from successfully implementing our model to the classes they teach, so every Political Leadership School is unique.
As a graduate of one of our previous Political Leadership Schools, you understand that politics is a numbers game.
The outcome of your next political fight depends on the number and effectiveness of the players you put on the field.
Do you know someone who is liberty-minded and ready to DO SOMETHING about the problems we’re facing instead of just talking about them?
Invite them to come with you and learn:
- The REAL nature of politics and politicians and why just educating people alone won’t result in the political change you want
- Why small groups of dedicated activists can and do win
- Why you will never be politically respected until you are politically feared and how to build a group that is feared by politicians on the wrong side of your issue
- You’ll learn the greatest lie ever told in politics and how the political class uses that lie and your convictions against you.
- How to pick good political fights
- How to put together a legislative project, get a bill sponsor, and force a roll call vote despite opposition from the leadership
- How to hold politicians accountable for their actions (or lack of action)
In a nutshell, they’ll learn why they’ve been losing and how to start winning.
Instead of being the victim of establishment politicians and bureaucratic schemes — Political Leadership School graduates who apply our tactics and strategies become their worst nightmare!
Are you ready?
If you are, register today for the Jefferson, OH Political Leadership School and be sure to bring other grassroots leaders and activists with you!
Director of Programs
Foundation for Applied Conservative Leadership