A Concord lobbyist made us aware of this disaster in the making…
Do you want to live near high-density rental units?
- Up to 200 rental units, 4 times the current allowed density.
- A developer is asking the Zoning Commission and Trustees to consider this density, up to 8 units per acre, on the 26-acre Horse Farm on Prouty Rd, next to SR 44. This property is surrounded by single family homes.
- The property is about a half mile from the dangerous five-way Morley-Prouty-Pinehill intersection.
- This rezoning would generate up to 1,600 car trips through this dangerous intersection or the stop signs on Prouty at Auburn or Ravenna.
- While the developer’s current plan is to build an Active Adult Independent Living Community, once the property is rezoned, ANY high-density project can be built.
- If the township allows this high-density development, which property will be next in Concord?
Want to stop this high-density development?