“Woe to those who call evil good
and good evil,
who put darkness for light
and light for darkness,
who put bitter for sweet
and sweet for bitter.”
Written by Brian Massie, conservative activist
[LFC Comments: We saw the following article on-line, and had to share it with our readers. As I reflect upon what is happening in and to our country, I cannot help but think that our politicians have failed us. However, the citizens are also culpable for our slide into darkness. Our current state of affairs did not happen overnight, but the continuing overall apathy of average citizens have enabled the politicians and the bureaucrats to allow us to “run into the iceberg”.
It is going to take courage to right this ship of state! When I hear people decline to put a Trump sign in their front yard, or even give an affirmative answer that they will vote for Trump for fear of retribution from their family, friends or neighbors, I realize how we have ended up on the road to perdition.
Far too many Americans do not realize what it takes to maintain the freedom and liberties that they enjoy and take for granted. Our children and grandchildren will pay a heavy price because we are trading our freedom for our security.
The three steps to loss of freedoms and capitulating to the tyranny:
(1) The first step to silence the sheep was “political correctness” – using words that will not offend any group of people. The communists and their fellow travelers tried to shame us into believing their lies and deceptions.
(2) The second step to control our behavior is what we now call the “cancel culture”. It is a form of boycott that eliminates an individual from their social or professional circles. Basically, they want to eliminate the individual’s ability to earn a living. You may think that this is something new, but it is not. Those in power have always tried to influence their “subordinates” to ensure control of their thoughts and actions.
(3) The third step is what we are currently seeing in Portland, Oregon. If the fears of political correctness, or the cancel culture are not effective then the goon squads (brown shirts, BLM. Antifa, etc) apply physical force to get the sheeple to comply with their ever-changing demands.
So tell us – If you understand what is happening, will you stand up for your freedoms, or will you go quietly into the night. Are you too afraid to speak up? ]
What Do You Believe?
Today I woke up and realized that everything is about to change. No matter how I vote, no matter what I say, something evil has invaded our nation, and our lives are never going to be the same.
I have been confused by the hostility of family and friends. I look at people I have known all my life so filled with hate that they will agree with opinions that if they were in their right minds they would never express as their own. It’s absolutely unbelievable. I think that I may well have entered, The Twilight Zone…..then I saw this and I thought that it’s pretty close to describing how I feel.
I’m not starting a fight, but it is something to think about. Many will argue how “wrong” this post is. My suggestion, save your time and effort! You’re not changing the reality of what we are living by trying to somehow justify this insanity.
Nevertheless, we have become a nation that has lost its collective mind!
• If a dude pretends to be a woman, you are required to pretend with him.
• Somehow it’s un-American for the census to count how many Americans are in America.
• Russians influencing our elections are bad, but illegals voting in our elections are good.
• It was cool for Joe Biden to “blackmail” the President of Ukraine, but it’s an impeachable offense if Donald Trump inquires about it.
• Twenty is too young to drink a beer, but eighteen is old enough to vote, or give your life for this country.
• People who have never owned slaves should pay slavery reparations to people who have never been slaves.
• Inflammatory rhetoric is outrageous, but harassing people in restaurants is virtuous.
• People who have never been to college should pay the debts of college students who took out huge loans for their degrees.
• Immigrants with tuberculosis and polio are welcome, but you’d better be able to prove your dog is vaccinated.
• Irish doctors and German engineers who want to immigrate must go through a rigorous vetting process, but any illiterate gang-bangers who jump the southern fence are welcome.
• $5 billion for border security is too expensive, but $1.5 trillion for “free” health care is not.
• If you cheat to get into college you go to prison, but if you cheat to get into the country you go to college for free.
• People who say there is no such thing as gender are demanding a female President.
• We see other countries going Socialist and collapsing, but it seems like a great plan to us.
• Some people are held responsible for things that happened before they were born, and other people are not held responsible for what they are doing right now.
• Criminals are catch-and-released to hurt more people, but stopping them is bad because it’s a violation of THEIR rights.
• And pointing out all this hypocrisy somehow makes us “racists”?!
Nothing makes sense anymore, no values, no morals, no civility and people are dying of a Chinese virus, but it’s racist to refer to it as Chinese even though it began in China.
We are clearly living in an upside down world where right is wrong and wrong is right, where moral is immoral and immoral is moral, where good is evil and evil is good, where killing murderers is wrong, but killing innocent babies is right, where darkness is light and light is now darkness.
Wake up America, the great unsinkable ship Titanic America has hit an iceberg, is taking on water and sinking fast. The choice is yours to make. What will it be? Time is short, make your choice wisely!