[LFC Comments: If the devious Democrats get away with this deception, they will have successfully undermined the U.S. Constitution, and the rule of law. Voting by mail, and eliminating any checks and balances on determining legal paper ballots, means we are no different than any totalitarian regime. The military industrial complex will have to think of another lie of going to war, because the old one of “establishing and protecting democracy” will no longer resonate with the American public. Well, at least with the 70+ million citizens that voted for Trump.
Here is a Breitbart article written over a month before the election that accurately described the Democrat strategy for corrupting our election process.]
Mansour and Pinkerton: The Democrats’ 7-Step Strategy to Win the Election Using Vote-by-Mail Chaos
Written by: REBECCA MANSOUR and JAMES P. PINKERTON
25 Sep 2020
Excerpts from the article:
The Democrats 7 step plan:
- Use the pandemic to push for a nation-wide vote-by-mail scheme.
- Enlist all the messengers at your disposal (Hollywood, Corporate Media, Big Tech, Pro Sports) to push for vote-by-mail.
- Get millions of questionable mail-in ballots into the system.
- Send Democratic lawyers into key districts to fight for every challenged ballot. Use the courts and progressive election officials to keep the count going as long as possible with as little verification as possible.
- Set expectations that the election will not be decided on November 3. Plan for mass protests in the streets. Scare people into believing that Trump won’t leave office (should he attempt to challenge the results).
- Challenge the results in court with the help of election officials and district attorneys that George Soros has spent years getting elected.
- Let Chief Justice John Roberts (or the new Justice?) pick the next president. Or let Nancy Pelosi do it.
“You never want a serious crisis to go to waste,” Democratic political operative Rahm Emanuel famously said. The former Chicago mayor’s point was that a crisis gives political players the opportunity to bend, and maybe even break, the normal rules.”
“Today, the country is facing a Covid-19 crisis, as well as a crisis of rioting in the streets and a spiking crime rate, and now even a vacancy on the Supreme Court. But as far as Democrats are concerned, the real crisis is Donald Trump, and these other crises provide an opportunity to defeat him.”
“If you’re still scratching your head wondering why it’s safe to riot but not to vote, veteran political consultant Dick Morris explained the Democrats’ game plan: “If they feel they’re legitimately losing the election, [they] are going to use the excuse of the Covid virus—nobody can come out and vote in person, they claim … and they’re going to deliberately game the system by sending out millions and millions of mail-in ballots for people that don’t exist or have already voted.”
“And the states will not verify the [mail-in ballot] signatures because they are under the control of Democrats,” Morris added.
“It seems fair to say that Democrats are making sure that the system works for them. Recently, Politico headlined a long piece, “Inside the Democratic Party’s plan to prevent vote-by-mail disaster,” detailing the efforts of the party, and its well-funded allies, to win the November mail war.”
507553 579461Woh I enjoy your content material , saved to favorites ! . 625491
451321 781536I agree with most of your points, but some want to be discussed further, I will hold a small talk with my partners and perhaps I will appear for you some suggestion soon. 829850
367434 226535Can you give me some suggestions for piece of software writing? 318749
37255 306367Yeah bookmaking this wasnt a risky decision outstanding post! . 384152
This design is incredible! You certainly know how to keep a reader entertained. Between your wit and your videos, I was almost moved to start my own blog (well, almost…HaHa!) Excellent job. I really enjoyed what you had to say, and more than that, how you presented it. Too cool!
913494 307797Completely pent subject matter, appreciate it for selective details . 224529