LFC Comments: After reading and listening to debates on elections integrity, we are starting to doubt the wisdom of using ANY computers in our elections. They are just too easy to manipulate.]
Focus On Real Election Integrity
Complaining about the 2020 Elections doesn’t fix anything. Real election integrity must be focused at the state house level and must occur in two ways.
First, states should nullify and federal act of congress or federal court decision that infringes on the state legislators exclusive right to make rules regarding presidential elections.
Second, states need real election reform that must include:
- Elimination of early voting & Same day voter registration
- Voter ID requirements
- Absentee ballots can only be requested for limited, specific and documented reasons
- Absentee ballots must be notarized
- Election rolls must be updated to ensure accuracy and validity
- Paper ballots and easy auditing processes are a must
- Election observers must be allowed with no pre-registration requirements
- Ballot access must be reasonable to persons not in the government class
- Only the legislature may change standards of what votes are valid
- All votes are counted and reported at the precinct level
- All vote tallies are released in a small time window so urban areas can’t wait to see vote totals of rural areas in advance
- State nullification of all federally mandated election laws
Categories: National News, Uncategorized
You must be logged in to post a comment.