LFC Comments: Stephanie Stock spoke to citizens of Lake, Geauga and Cuyahoga County about the coming attack on Christian Conservatives by the science community. Ohio Advocates for Medical Freedom are promoting Ohio HB 248, which will ensure vaccine passports DO NOT discriminate against unvaccinated people in Ohio.
HB 248 has been assigned to the House Health Committee.
Here are the Ohio legislators that are on the House Health Committee, and their contact information is listed below.
Next step will be the bill sponsor introduction hearing, where Representative Jennifer Gross will introduce the bill.
Please begin reaching out to Health Committee members and explain to them why blanket coverage for vaccine exemption rights across the state, from both public and private entities, is vital to you and your family. Ask them respectfully to protect your right to make medical decisions for yourself without threat to your livelihood, or access to goods and services, by voting YES on HB 248!
⬇️CONTACT HEALTH COMMITTEE⬇️
Rep. Scott Lipps (R)
Rep. Adam Holmes (R)
Rep. C. Allison Russo (D)
Rep. Timothy E. Ginter (R)
Rep. Adam C. Bird (R)
Rep. Al Cutrona (R)
Rep. Jennifer Gross (R) (Bill sponsor 🇺🇸)
Rep. Phil Plummer (R)
Rep. Brian Stewart (R)
Rep. Susan Manchester (R)
Rep. Andrea White (R)
Rep. Tom Young (R)
Rep. Janine R. Boyd (D)
Rep. Terrence Upchurch (D)
Rep. Beth Liston (D)
Rep. Thomas West (D)
Rep. Michele Lepore-Hagan (D)
FREE SPEECH IS UNDER ATTACK!
1) Please follow OAMF on Telegram to ensure you don’t miss VITAL Calls-To-Action affecting your medical freedom in Ohio! ⬇️
2) Subscribe to the OAMF email and/or snail mail list: ⬇️
3) Contact your Rep. to VOTE YES the “Vaccine Choice and Anti-Discrimination act.” (HB 248)
⬇️ Find your Rep. here ⬇️
To help SUPPORT us:
1) Order your medical freedom gear here: https://buff.ly/39KwPvp
2) Please consider a small donation to allow us to continue to fight for liberty with you: buff.ly/3fXCC4N