Ohio Republican Voters demand that the Ohio Republican State Central Committee (ORSCC) NOT ENDORSE Candidates in the 2022 Primary Election, let Ohioans choose their candidates! We urge the ORSCC to not give unfair benefits to themselves and endorsed candidates. Let the Primary BE a Primary!
Petition to: Ohio Republican Voters
STOP OHIO REPUBLICAN STATE CENTRAL COMMITTEE (ORSCC) FROM ENDORSING CANDIDATES IN THE 2022 PRIMARY ELECTION
Why It Matters
- ONLY Endorsed Candidates get campaign funding from the party
- ONLY Endorsed Candidates have full access to digital data
- ONLY Endorsed Candidates are on the slate card
- ORSCC can vote to Endorse THEMSELVES!
- Endorsed Candidates are generally incumbents (eg. DeWine for Governor)
Demand that the Ohio Republican State Central Committee (ORSCC) NOT Endorse Candidates in the 2022 Primary Election
Categories: State of Ohio