LFC Comments: Nothing happens in this world without someone wanting it to happen. The “plandemic” is a worldwide lie, deception and betrayal. What happens in Europe is foreshadowing what will happen in the United States. Depopulation by abortion and eugenics are the goals of environmentalism. The Covid “vaccine” is yet another tool in the globalists’ arsenal to control the world’s population.
Thanks to a reader for sending us this article. It reveals the deceptions by the European globalists.
EXPOSED: 2018 EU Already Planned Vaccination Certificates, Monitoring Vaccine Status, Combating Hesitancy
October 29, 2021
Over a year before the pandemic, the globalist European Union was strategizing on developing a sophisticated immunization tracking database, vaccine passports, and preemptively squashing “vaccine hesitancy.”
In 2018, a year before the coroanvirus outbreak, the European Commission released a document already addressing plans to ‘combat vaccination hesitancy,’ monitoring citizens’ vaccination status, squashing vaccine dissent, and European vaccination certificates.
The document, dated April 26, 2018, lays forth challenges that their future vaccination programs will face, from distrust, fear of vaccine side effects, “reducing vaccine reluctance” to “disinformation” campaigns. The EU even addresses issues that might arise during “innovative” vaccine’s pre-licensing phase. This 2018 globalist document followed the former European Union President, Jean-Claude Juncker’s call for action, in his 2017 State of the Union address, “for all Member States to support national vaccination efforts.”
EU Vaccination Strategies
The document presents a frightening framework of vaccination plans to be undertaken by the European Commission, in collaboration with the EU Member States by 2020. The Commission’s proposal focuses on three main pillars for action:
- Tackling vaccine hesitancy
- Creating vaccine policies in the EU
- “Coordinating and contributing” to global vaccination efforts
PILLAR I – Tackling Vaccine Hesitancy and Squashing Dissent
“Among the most pressing challenges is reducing vaccination hesitancy,” states the EU commission. And further, ‘the declining confidence in vaccination is a cause for concern in Europe and worldwide.’
The Commission laid out a step-by-step action plan to combat people’s fears and lack of belief in vaccines. First, the globalists suggested that those not following their vaccine orders be monitored and reprogrammed with EU propaganda. Furthermore, they specifically target Healthcare workers and demand their vaccination status should be watched and shared among EU member states.
Dissent, which the Commission categorizes as “disinformation,” must be squashed and countered to guarantee the effectiveness of their vaccine coercion campaign. The priority activities also include ‘promoting behavioral science research’ and ‘developing tailor-made intervention strategies’ to promote vaccines.
Below are the Commission’s stated “priority activities” to tackle vaccine hesitancy”:
· Strengthen the monitoring of vaccine uptake across all age groups, including healthcare workers, according to common guidance and methodologies, and share such data at EU level;
· Strengthen the effective application of Union rules on protection of healthcare workers, in particular by ensuring adequate training of healthcare workers, monitoring their immunisation status and actively offering vaccination where necessary;
· Convene a Coalition for Vaccination to bring together European associations of healthcare workers to commit to delivering accurate information to the public, combating myths and exchanging best practice;
· Optimize awareness-raising activities, including through partnerships with the education sector, social partners and action directed towards the media;
· Combat the spread of disinformation in the digital era and counter disinformation spread across borders;
· Produce, in the context of the State of Health in the EU process, a State of Confidence in Vaccines in the EU report to generate data for action at national and EU level;
· Improve access to objective and transparent information on vaccines and their safety, following the assessment of information needs on the part of both public and healthcare workers;
· Identify the barriers to access and support interventions to increase access to vaccination for disadvantaged and socially excluded groups;
· Foster behavioral research to better understand context-specific determinants of hesitancy from the end-user perspective, and design tailored intervention strategies;
· Develop evidence-based tools and guidance at EU level in order to support countries to anticipate, pre-empt or respond to crises situations.
PILLAR II – Vaccination Certificates and Monitoring Vaccine Statuses
The Commission’s second priority was to develop a standard EU citizens vaccination card retrievable through electronic information systems and recognized for use across borders. In addition, the EU has wanted for years to standardize the reporting on citizens’ immunization history.
The EU set out to create advanced electronic data banks of individuals’ immunization records among the Member States. Furthermore, they stressed the importance of removing any legal barriers preventing sharing private vaccination data with others.
The Commission admits they have assembled a team of people to tackle issues during the vaccine’s pre-licensing phase (before government health agencies approve a vaccine). For the EU to gain authorization of “innovative” vaccines for such things as “emerging health threats,” they emphasized developing partnerships with “developers, public health organizations, and regulators.”
The EU document mentions the potential “economic gains” in vaccines licensed for adults and older people. However, they believe their group needs to explore further the loss of immunity adults experience in their vaccinations over time.
Furthermore, they mention the need for physical stockpiling of vaccines on the EU level by engaging in dialogue with vaccine producers.
Below is the Commission’s stated “priority activities” for vaccine certificate and monitoring vaccine status:
· Develop EU guidance for establishing comprehensive electronic immunization information systems for effective monitoring of immunization programs;
· Develop guidance to overcome legal/technical barriers to interoperability and linkages with the broader healthcare system infrastructure;
· Develop a common EU citizens vaccination card retrievable through electronic information systems and recognized for use across borders, in view of standardizing the reporting on immunization history;
· Strengthen the efficiency and consistency of decision making on vaccines/vaccination policies by facilitating technical cooperation between public health authorities in support of the work conducted by National Immunisation Technical Advisory Groups and affiliated bodies;
· Create a sustainable and multi-stakeholder platform for EU post-authorization studies monitoring the safety, effectiveness, and impact of vaccination;
· Develop common methodologies to assess the relative effectiveness of vaccines, including as part of the EU cooperation on Health Technology Assessment;
· Establish guidelines for a core EU vaccination schedule to facilitate compatibility of national schedules and promote equity in citizens’ health protection, that can be used as reference to optimize national schedules, as well as meet the needs of citizens moving across borders;
· Mitigate risks of shortages by developing a virtual EU data warehouse on vaccine needs to facilitate the voluntary exchange of information on available supplies and shortages of essential vaccines;
· Identify options for physical stockpiling at EU level by engaging in dialogue with vaccine producers;
· Establish partnerships and research infrastructures, including for clinical trials, facilitating early
dialogue with developers, public health organizations and regulators to support the authorization of innovative vaccines, including for emerging health threats;
· Bolster the effectiveness and efficiency of EU and national vaccine research and development funding and develop a roadmap on priority areas of needs.
PILLAR III – EU Coordination With Radical Global Health Organizations
Tackling vaccination “issues” on a global level was prioritized by the Commission. They stressed the importance of working with, as well as funding communist and left-wing organizations that are promoting vaccines throughout the world.
The majority of the radical organizations mentioned in the Commission’s report are founded and/or funded by Bill Gates. Gates is the world’s largest vaccine producer. The billionaire himself already stated his vaccines could potentially harm a great many.
As previously reported at RAIR Foundation USA, the unelected Malthusian is obsessed with population control. So it is not surprising that his previous vaccination projects have left thousands of women sterile in India and Kenya. In addition, Gates’ Polio vaccines have caused paralysis, seizure, and febrile convulsions in Sub-Saharan Africa, Afghanistan, Congo, and the Philippines.
Below is the Commission’s stated “priority activities” for Pillar III:
Develop operational opportunities at EU level, such as the European Vaccination Information Sharing system, to increase coordination on relevant vaccination activities
Ø Exploit the opportunities offered by the European Social Fund (ESF) and European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) in order to reinforce national and regional health infrastructures capacities in the area of vaccination.
Ø Strengthen partnerships and collaboration with international actors and initiatives, such as the World Health Organisation and its Strategic Advisory Group on Immunization (SAGE), the European Technical Advisory Group of Experts on Immunization (ETAGE), the Global Health Security Initiative, Global Health Security Agenda, UNICEF and financing and research initiatives like GAVI The Vaccine Alliance and the Coalition for epidemic preparedness innovations (CEPI) and the Global Research Collaboration for Infectious Diseases Preparedness (GloPID-R)
Read the following selected articles at RAIR Foundation USA:
- Shocking Glimpse Into Life After The Great Reset – World Economic Forum’s Sinister Plans (Videos)
- EPIC SMACKDOWN: Conservative MP Exposes Dutch Prime Minister as a ‘Great Reset’ Globalist (Must Watch)
- Archbishop: Pope Francis is a ‘Zealous Cooperator’ of the Globalist ‘Great Reset’ Plot (Video)
- Former President of Vatican Bank: Covid is Device for ‘Great Reset’ (Video)
- Flashback: Former Malaysian Prime Minister Warned -‘Elites Want to Reduce World Population to 1 Billion’ (Videos)
- DEMAND ANSWERS: Bill Gates’ Global Mandatory Vaccination Agenda Challenged by Germans (Must Watch)
- Blinded by Beijing: The World Health Organization Director is a China-Funded Marxist Revolutionary
- Did America Fund the Pandemic?
- ALERT: Bill Gates’ Obsession With Population Control Should Discredit Him
- The Enduring Influence of Thomas Malthus
- WARNING: Left-Wing Fights To Morph Pandemic Lockdowns into Climate Lockdowns
- Breaking: Famous Doctor Develops Safe Vaccine Against COVID; Germany Prosecutes Him (Video)
- BEWARE: Biden Targets ‘Vaccine Deniers;’ Smears Trump
- 5 Questions To Answer Before You Get the Coronavirus Vaccine
- ALERT: Socialist Spain Keeps Register of Vaccine Refusers – 27 Countries Receive List of Names
- BREAKING: Left-Wing ‘Trusted News Initiative’ will Ban Posts Challenging Coronavirus Vaccine (Plot Exposed)
- ALERT: Mandatory Coronavirus Vaccinations Coming to Spain (Video)
- Merkel Releases Ultimatum: Get Vaccinated or Be Banished (Video)