By Brian Massie, A Watchman on the Wall
This video is worth watching. Please stop believing the comforting lies, and accept the unpleasant truths. We are in a revolution…
Victor David Hanson uses the phrase “Jacobin Takeover”. Who were they, you may ask?
“A member of a democratic club established in Paris in 1789. The Jacobins were the most radical and ruthless of the political groups formed in the wake of the French Revolution, and in association with Robespierre they instituted the Terror of 1793–4.”
- What happens when the average citizen no longer has faith in our political system?
- What happens when neighbors turn in neighbors to authorities because of their political views?
- What happens when churches abdicate their role as the moral authorities by preaching “love conquers all”, and in response to government actions against the citizens merely have the choir sing louder?
- What happens when people are priced out of their homes by ever-increasing property taxes?
- What happens when citizens cannot put food on their table?
Another unpleasant truth is that we are in a spiritual war of good versus evil.
If your only worry is that “the Browns are down by ten at halftime”, you are part of the problem.
Categories: Community Activism