[LFC Comments: Thanks to Linda Goudsmit for sending us this article. We would highly recommend reading Mr. Kincaid’s thoughtful article. He is exposing the lies, deceptions and betrayals being played on all Americans. We have now crossed off major league baseball, along with all professional sports, from our entertainment list.
American corporate-funded Chinese Communism
By Cliff Kincaid
April 5, 2021
Excerpts from the article:
It seems strange to some that Major League Baseball (MLB) pulled its All-Star game out of Atlanta, to punish Georgia for its new voter ID law, but signed a deal with a Chinese company for rights to broadcast MLB games. It’s an indication that MLB recognizes China is in charge internationally, and that the Republicans’ days as a national political force in the United States are numbered. The MLB wants to help hammer the final nail into the coffin of the Republican Party. That means crushing free, honest, and fair elections, to make sure another Trump-like figure can never win a national election.
We have some freedom left in America but it’s quickly dissipating. In China, as even the Biden State Department report on China shows, there is no freedom. Our future, if the Chinese model is imposed on America, includes:
- Arbitrary or unlawful killings by the government;
- Forced disappearances by the government;
- Torture by the government; harsh and life-threatening prison and detention conditions;
- Arbitrary detention by the government;
- Political prisoners;
- The lack of an independent judiciary, and Communist Party control over the judicial and legal system;
- Arbitrary interference with privacy;
- Pervasive and intrusive technical surveillance and monitoring;
- Serious restrictions on free expression, the press, and the internet, including physical attacks on and criminal prosecution of journalists, lawyers, writers, bloggers, dissidents, petitioners, and others as well as their family members, and censorship and site blocking;
- Interference with the rights of peaceful assembly and freedom of association.
At this point, we need a real “people’s revolution” against the Marxists in power in China and America.