Project Veritas released the first video in its newly launched Education Series today exposing a senior official at a prominent public school.
Jeremy Boland, who serves as Cos Cob Elementary School’s Assistant Principal, was recorded bragging about how he oversees the hiring of teachers who will disseminate “progressive” political ideas in the classrooms.
Here are some of the highlights from today’s video:
- Jeremy Boland, Assistant Principal of Cos Cob Elementary School: “Believe it or not, the open-minded, more progressive teachers are actually more savvy about delivering a Democratic message without really ever having to mention politics.”
- Boland: “So, it’s subtle. They [teachers I hire] will never say, ‘Oh, this is [a] liberal or a Democratic way of doing this.’ They’ll just make that the norm — and this is how we handle things, it’s subtle…That’s how you get away with it.”
- Boland: “The conservative [teacher], who is stuck in her ways. I’ll never be able to fire her, and I’ll never be able to change her. So, I make an impact with the next teacher I hire.”
- Boland: “Protestants in this area [of Connecticut] are probably the most liberal. But if they’re Catholic — conservative…You don’t hire them.”
- Boland: “If someone is raised hardcore Catholic, it’s like, they’re brainwashed — you can never change their mindset.”
- Boland: “For one position, I think we had 30 applicants. So out of all those applicants, I don’t think I interviewed anybody over the [age] of 30…the older you get, the more set in your ways — the more conservative you get.”
- Connecticut Law, Section 46A-60B1, specifically bars discriminatory employment practices. A violation occurs if anyone refuses to hire or employ people “because of the individual’s race, color, religious creed, age, sex, gender identity or expression.”
You can watch the full video by CLICKING HERE.
The question remains: how many students have been adversely affected by Boland’s hiring practices?
Further, how many schools across the country have administrators just like Boland?
*CLICK HERE TO TWEET THE VIDEO*
LFC Comment: This Project Veritas action produced results.
For anyone who tells you that people are not held accountable for their wrongdoing, show them the following evidence and PROVE THEM WRONG:
Greenwich Superintendent, Dr. Toni Jones, announced in an email today that Cos Cob Elementary School Assistant Principal, Jeremy Boland, was IMMEDIATELY placed on administrative leave.
Read that line again. Boland was placed on leave, IMMEDIATELY!
We even caught up with Boland to get his comments.
When we approached him, he didn’t seem very pleased – and THE POLICE showed up to stop journalists from asking Boland questions about what he said on tape.
You can watch that interaction by CLICKING HERE.
Exposing The Secret Curriculum has only just begun. STAY TUNED.
Project Veritas Team
Categories: Education, Uncategorized
You must be logged in to post a comment.