Project Veritas released a new video from its #SecretCurriculum series today exposing an Eighth Grade English Teacher who admits to indoctrinating children against the parents’ will with the end goal of overthrowing the American system of government.
Tyler Wrynn, who is employed by Will Rogers Middle School in Tulsa, Oklahoma, told a Veritas journalist that he fears losing his job as an educator because it could get in the way of his ideological plans for the country.
Here are some of the highlights from today’s video:
- Tyler Wrynn, Will Rogers Middle School English Teacher: “I am an anarchist.”
- Wrynn: “So, I have a rather large TikTok following. I’m an authority figure. So, I [publish] a Christmas message of, ‘Hey, if your parents don’t love and support you for who you are this Christmas, f**k them. I’m your parents now. I love you. Drink some water. I’m proud of you.’”
- Wrynn: “The only thing that’s a problem here [in Oklahoma] is that House Bill 1775 or something. I can get my license revoked for it, for being too woke…Trust me, I want to burn down the entire system.”
- Wrynn: “Eventually, you want to remove Christianity — or religion [as a whole] — from progressive thought, because religion is inherently hierarchical.”
- Wrynn: “If I speak about religion in the classroom I can get it [teaching license] revoked, yes. But I don’t.”
The following video shows Oklahoma Secretary of Education, Ryan Walters, expressing his opinion on what should be done with the “Anarchist” Teacher.
Here is a follow-up video with the Principal of Will Roger High School, Nicolette Dennis, pleading with people to to videotape her.
Categories: Community Activism, Education
You must be logged in to post a comment.